Cheese & Red Onion Quesadillas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5 Teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 10 Flour Tortillas (8 Inch)
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (About 8 Ounces)
- Heat 1-teaspoon oil in medium-size nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Add 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/4 Cup cheese. Add a small amount sliced red onions. Top with another tortilla. Press with spatula to compact. Cook about 2 minutes per side until cheese melts and tortillas are crisp and light golden. Remove from heat and transfer to cutting board. Repeat with remaining tortillas, red onion, and cheese. Add more oil by teaspoonfulls as necessary.
- Cut quesadillas into triangles. Place on platter and serve with salsa.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:20 Minutes Total Time:40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved