Citrus Salad With Shaved Fennel
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Fennel Bulb (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Oranges Or Grapefruit (Cut Into Segments)
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Mint
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Make the dressing by combining orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, honey, kosher salt, and pepper in lidded jar. Shake well and set aside.
- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice fennel. Place in large-size bowl. Add citrus segments. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Add onions and mint. Toss well. Pour dressing over salad and toss again. Transfer to shallow bowl or platter. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Salads