Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
I like to eat light in the summer and like to use what I have on hand. Basically you can add anything you want to this pasta salad.
- 1 Pound Fusilli Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Pint Cherry Or Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pitted Olives
- 1/4 Cup Cooked Corn
- 2 Cans Tuna (Drained)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
- Cook fusilli in large-size pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to bite. Drain and transfer to large-size bowl. Toss with olive oil.
- Toss in tomatoes, red peppers, green peppers, olives, corn, and tuna. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Top with basil.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved