Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This is a simple classic that’s truly the epitome of summer, juicy cherry tomatoes & sweet corn.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Shallots (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Cups Corn Off The Cob
- 1 Small Cucumber (Sliced)
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Basil
- 1Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size sauté pan add olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté 1 minute. Add corn and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- In large-size bowl add halved tomatoes, cucumber, and basil. Gently toss in shallots and corn. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes Total Time: 17 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved