Corn, Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 Ears Corn (Husked)
- 3 Large Ripe Tomatoes (Cored & Chopped)
- 1 Large Cucumber (Diced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Wrap corn in damp paper towels and place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave 3 minutes until tender. Remove and let cool.
- Add tomatoes and cucumber to large-size bowl.
- Cut kernels from corn cobs. Stir corn into tomatoes and cucumber. Add kosher salt and pepper. Stir in dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 3 Minutes Total Time: 13 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 13 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Salads