Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: Arugula, Arugula Watermelon Feta Salad, BBQs, Cooking Light, Dinner, Feta, Feta Cheese, Fruit, Gracious Vintage, hazelnuts, Honey, Kosher Salt, Lemon Juice, Lunch, Nuts, Olive Oil, Orange Juice, Pepper, Salads, Salt, Shallots, Summer, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Watermelon
I tend to eat quite a bit lighter during the summer months and fresh fruits and vegetables make it possible. This salad is excellent for summer BBQs.
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Shallot (Minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Cups Arugula
- 4 Cups Cubed Watermelon
- 12 Ounces Feta Cheese (Cubed)
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Hazelnuts
- In large-size serving bowl place arugula, watermelon, and feta.
- To make dressing, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, shallots, honey, kosher salt, and pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking constantly to form an emulsion.
- Drizzle dressing to lightly coat the salad. Toss well. Garnish with hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately with any remaining dressing on the side.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved