Serve these spiced Cumin Roasted Beets as a side dish hot in a bowl or at room temperature over a bed of greens.
Cumin Roasted Beets
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 27 ratings
- 4 Pounds Small Beets (Peeled & Halved)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Dill (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large-size bowl toss beets with olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Spread beets onto large-size baking sheet. Use two baking sheets if you need to. Place in oven and roast 30 to 40 minutes. Rotate baking sheets halfway through cooking and stir beets occasionally.
- Remove from oven. While beets are still hot transfer to serving bowl. Stir in lemon juice and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved