Yields or Serves: 4
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like to nibble on cookie dough from time to time. Eating raw cookie dough can get a person sick due to raw flour and eggs. This cookie dough recipe is safe to eat because it doesn’t contain eggs and the flour is baked in order to kill any harmful bacteria.
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Milk Or Cream
- 1/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place flour on prepared baking sheet and place in oven 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In medium-size bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, butter, kosher salt, and vanilla. Mix in flour until incorporated. Add milk or cream until you get the consistency that you want.
- Add in any “mix-ins” if you desire.
- Mix-Ins: For chocolate chips add 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips. For macadamia nut add 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped macadamia nuts. For monster dough add 2 tablespoons mini chocolate covered candies and 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter. For rocky road add 2 tablespoons melted chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons roasted salted peanuts, and 2 tablespoons mini marshmallows.
- Remember that you can add anything you want to this cookie dough base to make it your own
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved