The scent of warm spices and brown sugar in this sweet, but not too sweet, quick bread is the perfect way to kick off baking season.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Loaf
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour (Red Mill Is A Good One)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Grease 8x5 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl beat pumpkin purée, eggs, canola oil, sugar, and brown sugar until very smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture into wet mixture and stir until combined. Transfer to prepared loaf pan. Smooth top with spatula.
- Place in oven 40 to 45 minutes. Toothpick, inserted in center, should come out clean.
- Remove from oven. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen edges with spatula. Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
- Makes 1 loaf.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved