Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Just because Labor Day is behind us don’t put away your grill just yet. This is an easy and delicious weekend dish. Remember, whatever you can do on a grill you can do in a grill pan in the oven.
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to a medium heat.
- In a small-size bowl, mix together brown sugar, chili powder, kosher salt, cumin, pepper, cayenne pepper, and minced garlic.
- Brush pork tenderloin with olive oil. Rub spice mixture all over. You will need to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty for this step.
- Place tenderloin on grill and cover with lid. Cook for 20 minutes. Turn several times. You will want pork to be slightly pink in center. Meat thermometer should read 155 degrees.
- Remove from grill and transfer to cutting board. Cover with foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Your meat thermometer should read 160 degrees.
- Slice and transfer to serving platter.
- Serves 4
- © Victoria Hart Glavin