Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Grilling peaches elevates the sweetness in this easy dessert that’s perfect for entertaining.
- 4 White Peaches
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Whipped Cream, Greek Yogurt, Or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Halve and pit peaches.
- Brush olive oil on cut sides of peaches. Place peaches on grill, cut-sides down. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until grill marks appear.
- Transfer peaches to platter, cut-sides up. Drizzle with honey. Dollop with whipped cream, Greek yogurt, or vanilla ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 3 Minutes Total Time: 13 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved