Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This versatile buttery dough is the only recipe you need to master holiday cookie baking.
- 3 Cups Unbleached Flour (Plus More For Dusting)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large-size bowl beat butter and sugar until nice and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. In batches gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until combined.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Shape any way you want to. Arrange on prepared baking sheets one-inch space between cookies. Place in oven 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Turn baking sheets halfway through baking.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes About 24 Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Chill Time: 60 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 90 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved