Ginger, cloves, and pumpkin pie spice give granola a holiday twist. All the flavors of your holiday cookie packed into granola, this not-too-sweet, crunchy treat is tasty morning, noon, and night.
Homemade Gingerbread Granola
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 3 Cups Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2/3 Cup Regular Molasses (Not Blackstrap)
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Large Egg White
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Pecans (Coarsely Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Wheat Germ
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On 2 large-size rimmed baking sheets spread oats in an even layer. Place in oven 15 minutes until golden. Stir twice.
- In large-size bowl whisk molasses, canola oil, egg white, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, cloves, and salt. Add pecans, almonds, wheat germ, and toasted oats. Combine well.
- Line the same 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread granola mixture in even layers. Place in oven 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Stir every few minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely in pans on wire racks. Break apart granola and store in airtight containers at room temperature up to 3 weeks.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved