Ricotta & Raspberry Stuffed French Toast
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Lemon (Zest & Juice)
- 6 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 8 Slices Brioche Or Challah Bread
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Mable Syrup
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- In medium-size bowl mix ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and 1/2 cup raspberries. Divide mixture among 4 slices of bread, spreading in even layer. Trop with remaining slices of bread, pressing down to adhere.
- In shallow baking dish, whisk milk and eggs until combined. Working with 2 at a time, dip sandwiches into egg mixture to soak all sides.
- Heat large-size greased skillet over a medium heat. Add dipped sandwiches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side until deep golden brown. Transfer to oven to keep warm. Cook remaining sandwiches.
- In medium-size bowl combine raspberries and maple syrup. Top French toast.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved