Roasting brings out the juices and garlic intensifies the flavor. Eat on their own or toss with pasta.
Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes About 1 1/2 Cups
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl toss halved tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, kosher salt, pepper, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme and marjoram.
- Evenly spread on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven for approximately 30 minutes until tomatoes look shriveled.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve by themselves or toss with pasta.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved