Red, White & Blue Individual Berry Trifles
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1 Angel Food Cake (Cut Into 1 Inch Slices)
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 12 Ounces Blueberries
- 2 Pint Strawberries (Hulled and Sliced)
- I Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Place bowl and whisk for whipped cream in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In medium-size bowl toss sliced strawberries with 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside to macerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove bowl and whisk from freezer. Pour in heavy whipping cream and sprinkle in 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Use 6 to 8 small glass containers such as wine glasses, drinking glasses or mason jars. Try and keep to 4 to 6-ounce container.
- Place layer of angel food cake cubes on bottom. Top with layer of macerated strawberries. Next a layer of whipped cream and blueberries. Repeat until you reach top of the glass. Top with more whipped cream.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 6 to 8
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved