Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This holiday must have combines fresh and dried berries with red wine, cinnamon, and sugar. I like to make this dish a day or two before the big day.
- 12 Ounces Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Dry Red Wine
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- In medium-size saucepan over a medium heat stir together cranberries, sugar, red wine, water, and cinnamon sticks. Cook, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes until cranberries begin to pop and the sauce thickens. Remove cinnamon sticks and discard.
- Transfer cranberry sauce into serving bowl.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Or let cool, then transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved