Roasted Butternut Squash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 30 ratings
- 1 Medium Butternut Squash
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Sage
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small-size bowl combine kosher salt, pepper, and herbs. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, panko bread crumbs, and remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Halve squash, remove seeds with large spoon, and carefully cut squash into 1/2 inch thick slices. Arrange squash slices on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with herb mixture. Toss until slices are evenly coated.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes until squash is tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle panko cheese mixture over top. Place back in oven and broil 3 minutes until cheese has melted and golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 23 Minutes Total Time: 43 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved