For this delicious side dish mix up different kinds of mushrooms for the most flavor and texture. You may use any mushroom combination that you like.
Roasted Mushrooms With Garlic Thyme Butter
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 14 Ounces White, Oyster And/Or Shitake Mushrooms
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Butter (Cut Up)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove stems from shitakes, if using, and cut into thick slices. Slice white mushrooms. Tear oyster mushrooms, if using, into thick strips.
- On large-size rimmed baking sheet toss mushrooms with olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Stir once or twice.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, garlic, and thyme. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave 2 minutes until butter melts and garlic is golden.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and drizzle butter over mushrooms. Toss until well coated.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved