Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of carrots. Spice up this traditional holiday side with paprika and nutmeg.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 3 Pounds Thin To Medium Carrots (Peeled)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Line large-size rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In large-size bowl toss carrots with olive oil, paprika, nutmeg, kosher salt, pepper, and oregano. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and tender.
- Remove from oven. Gently toss with butter and vinegar.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved