Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 10 Makes 1 Cheesecake
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I like to make Pumpkin Cheesecake because it is a nice alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie.
- 20 Small Gingersnaps
- 1/3 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 Pound Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 3 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In food processor add gingersnaps and pecans. Process until crumbly. Add brown sugar and melted butter. Pulse to blend. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Pat mixture into bottom of pan. Place in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- In small-size bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and cloves.
- In large-size bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add brown sugar mixture. Beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Add pumpkin purée. Beat until smooth. Transfer to chilled crust and smooth out the top.
- Place in oven 35 to 40 minutes until set or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and transfer pan to wire rack to let cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Decorate top with whipped cream or serve plain.
- Makes 1 Cheesecake
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved