These little no-fry doughnuts are an easy to make treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert.
Baked Mini Doughnuts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1/3 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar (Divided)
- 1 Large Egg (Room Temperature)
- 1 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries Or Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Melted Butter
- Grease mini donut pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large-size bowl beat together butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and egg until nice and creamy. Add flour, baking powder, kosher salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk. Mix until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries or chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Fill each cup about 2/3 full.
- Place in oven 12 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- In medium-size bowl combine 1 cup sugar and cinnamon. Place melted butter in another medium-size bowl. Dip donuts in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on cooling rack to dry.
- Makes 25
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved