Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Dozen
- (5 /5)
- 26 ratings
- 4 Cups Refrigerator Cookie Mix (Recipe On Tiny New York Kitchen)
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Melted)
- 2 Large Eggs (Lightly Beaten)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine cookie mix, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate. Blend well. Add lightly beaten eggs, vanilla, and coconut. Mix well. Add additional chocolate chips.
- Roll into one-inch balls. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool completely before removing from baking sheets.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved