Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
When my daughter comes to visit I’m challenged to get creative making recipes gluten-free and dairy-free. Here is a traditional French dish that I altered into a delicious GF & DF treat. You may use any gluten-free flour that you like, but I tend to fall back on King Arthur Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour.
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cup Pitted Sweet Cherries
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups Almond Or Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons Gluten-Free Multi Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Powdered Sugar For Dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 9 inch pie plate with oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Arrange cherries in single layer on bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl whisk together eggs, almond milk, remaining sugar, vanilla, ginger, salt, and gluten-free flour. Pour evenly over cherries.
- Place in oven for 50 minutes until golden brown around edges and center is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved