Add this Cucumber Cabbage Salad to your Easter or Passover menu. Fresh dill adds bright spring flavor to this crunchy salad.
Cucumber Cabbage Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 English Cucumbers
- 1 Small Red Cabbage (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Chives (Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Dill
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Halve cucumbers lengthwise and thinly slice. Core and very thinly slice cabbage. In large-size bowl add cucumbers, cabbage, and chives.
- In small-size bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, dill and sugar. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to vegetables and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved