Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Easter just isn’t complete without Deviled Eggs. My Pancetta Deviled Eggs is a twist on basic deviled eggs.
- 12 Eggs (Boiled, Peeled & Halved Lengthwise)
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Cooked Pancetta
- Parsley For Garnish
- In large-size saucepan boil eggs for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Peel and halve eggs.
- Remove yolks from eggs and transfer to medium-size bowl. Set egg whites aside. Using a fork, mash yolks. Add mayonnaise, mustard, kosher salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Stir in pancetta.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons yolk mixture into each egg white half. Garnish with parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Makes 24 deviled eggs.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen