Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
When I have a lot of people coming over for a party I like to make ahead as much as I can. I make this slaw the day before and, quite frankly, it’s so much better the next day anyway.
- 4 Limes
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Head Green Cabbage (Cored and Shredded)
- 2 Large Carrots (Grated)
- 4 Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- Into large-size serving bowl, finely grate zest from 2 limes. Squeeze 1/2 cup juice from all limes. Whisk in the oil, honey, garlic powder, kosher salt, and pepper until well combined. Add cabbage, carrots, and green onions. Toss until well combined. Cover and place in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve cold.
- Serves 6 to 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved