Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4 Makes 4 Sandwiches
I love cucumbers because they are refreshing and deliver so much flavor. Cucumber Sandwiches are perfect for an on-the-go summer meals and will have you looking at sandwiches in a whole new light. Feel free to add favorites like tomatoes or red onion slices.
- 8 Thick Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 To 2 English Cucumbers (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Cup Sliced Pepperoncini
- 2 Avocados (Peeled, Seeded, Mashed)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Spread each bread slice with 1 tablespoons cream cheese. Arrange cucumbers in a single layer over 4 bread slices, cover with sprouts, Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil and vinegar. Layer with arugula and pepperoncini. Spread avocado over cream cheese on remaining 4 bread slices. Place spread-side down on pepperoncini and serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved