Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
No eggs and no fuss. Just mix, roll, slice and bake.
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1 1/2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Powdered Sugar For Dusting (Optional)
- In large-size bowl cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Gradually add flour and kosher salt.
- Divide dough into three separate logs and wrap each in plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove dough from fridge. Remove plastic wrap and slice with sharp knife into thin slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Place in oven and bake 10 minutes until cookies are just golden. Remove from oven and let cool 3 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store cookies in airtight containers for up to 1 week.
- Before serving dust with powdered sugar if you want to.
- Makes 6 Dozen
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Note: You can keep logs of dough in freezer until ready to use.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved