This decadent side dish is a cherished Thanksgiving tradition. Green Bean Bundles is so easy to make and is served in already made portions.
Green Bean Bundles
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 8 Thick Bacon Slices
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Pounds Green Beans (Trimmed & Blanched)
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line large-size rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In nonstick sauté pan over a medium heat cook baking in batches 4 to 6 minutes until just beginning to brown along edges, but still very underdone and pliable. Remove from heat and transfer to plate lined with paper towels and let cool. Cut each slice in half crosswise.
- In small-size bowl whisk together butter, kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Divide green beans into 16 equal portions (about 6 green beans each). Gather each portion into a tidy bundle and wrap a half slice of bacon around the middle. Place bundles on prepared baking sheet with loose ends of bacon underneath. Sprinkle brown sugar over bundles and dribble with butter mixture.
- Place in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until bacon is cooked through and browned. Remove from oven and let sand 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve warm.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved