Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
The mild, sweet flavor and crunchy texture gives this salad its versatility. If you’re short on time you may use pre-shredded cabbage.
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 Pound Shredded Red Cabbage
- 2 Large Spring Onions (Sliced)
- In food processor or blender combine sugar, celery salt, mustard, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Pulse until smooth.
- In large-size bowl combine shredded cabbage and spring onions. Add Greek Yogurt mixture and toss well. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved