The combination of spicy harissa with the sweet taste of maple syrup makes these carrots an excellent addition to any meal.
Harissa & Maple Syrup Roasted Carrots
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 3 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Harissa
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Peeled & Crushed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Cups Baby Carrots (Peeled)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large-size bowl combine maple syrup, harissa, olive oil, garlic, and kosher salt. Add carrots and toss until well coated.
- Spread carrots out in roasting pan. Cover with foil and roast 20 minutes until tender. Remove foil and cook another 10 minutes to allow carrots to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 50 Minutes