Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
I often bake this Lemon Bread on the weekends and leftovers are perfect for “on-the-run” weekday mornings.
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large-size bowl add butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, baking powder, and kosher salt.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture alternating with yogurt. Beat well after each addition.
- Pour into greased loaf pan. Place in oven 45 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Let cool and serve.
- Makes 1 Loaf
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved