If you’re looking for an easy holiday dessert, then you might want to consider making Mini Affogatos. If you would rather make them mocha flavored then use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Cups Strongly Brewed Coffee Or Espresso
- 1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup Whipped Cream
- 8 Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- With a small cookie scoop, add 1 scoop ice cream to each espresso cup. Evenly pour coffee over ice cream. Top with dollop whipped cream. Finish off with a chocolate covered coffee bean.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved