Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Thick Pork Chops (1 1/2 to 2” Thick)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small-size bowl combine cumin, pepper, coriander, sugar, and kosher salt. Rub evenly over both sides of pork chops.
- In large-size skillet melt unsalted butter over a medium heat. Sear chops on each side until evenly browned.
- Remove chops from skillet and place in baking pan. Keep them in skillet if it is oven safe. Place in oven 20 to 30 minutes (depending on thickness) until chops are cooked through. Check with meat thermometer for temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved