Slivers of sweet squash tossed with zesty chives and refreshing mint make for the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Roasted Squash With Herbs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 5 ratings
- 2 Pounds Acorn Squash
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Mint
- 1/3 Cup Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Halve each squash and scoop out seeds with a spoon. Cut squash into 1/2 inch wedges. You may leave the skin on or remove it. Place in large-size bowl. Toss with thyme and olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Arrange squash in single layer on baking sheets. Place in oven 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and tender. Turn squash pieces over halfway through.
- Remove from oven and transfer squash to serving platter. Garnish with chives, mint and dots of goat cheese.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved