Pickled cucumbers and red onions are delicious as a stand-alone side dish or can be added to any tossed salad.
Spicy Pickled Cucumbers & Red Onion 🌶 🥒
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 12 Medium Persian Cucumbers
- 1 Medium Red Onion (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Unseasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise into spears and place in large-size bowl. Add red onion slices. Add vinegar, kosher salt, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Toss well. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator 2 to 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve cold.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved