Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
After the holidays most of us are looking for healthier cooking ideas. My Tandoori Drumsticks are easy to make and are perfect for a casual dinner. Serve with warm naan and a salad.
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Garlic Clove (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Garam Masala Or Curry Powder
- 3/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- In large-size bowl combine garlic, ginger, red pepper, garam masala, and Greek yogurt. Add chicken and thoroughly coat with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for two hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator. Remove chicken from marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Serve with warm naan and garden salad.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved