Triple Espresso Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Dozen
- (5 /5)
- 19 ratings
- 8 Tablespoons Butter (Room Temperature)
- 3 Shots Espresso
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Move oven rack to center of oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine butter, egg, espresso, vanilla, and sugar. Mix well.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, banking powder, and kosher salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop about 1 tablespoon balls of batter, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets.
- Place on center oven rack 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to cooking racks.
- Makes about 1 dozen cookies
- **Note: You can use 2 teaspoons espresso instant crystals in 3 ounces hot water.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved