Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I’m always looking for simple holiday side dishes that will please nearly every guest. If you are not a fan of cauliflower then feel free to substitute Brussels sprouts for the cauliflower. Either vegetable works well.
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower (Trimmed)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into medium to small florets. Place in large-size bowl and toss with olive oil, Parmesan, kosher salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Spread coated cauliflower on baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 25 minutes until golden brown and tender. Stir once during roasting.
- Remove from oven and transfer to large-size bowl. Toss gently with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen