Sweet and savory carrot fries are a vitamin-packed, less starchy substitute for potatoes. You may also use beets or celery root to make these fries.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Large Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl toss carrots with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 20 minutes until tender and browned. Toss halfway through baking process. Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved