Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 2
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I have a real sweet tooth and this Honey Yogurt Dip curbs dessert cravings morning, noon, and night by pairing fruit with lightly sweetened yogurt.
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 14 Strawberries
- 2 Apples (Cored/Cut Into Wedges)
- Stir honey and cinnamon into yogurt. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Dip strawberries and apple wedges into yogurt.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved