If you happen to have any leftover pie you’ll want to make these delicious Apple Pie Sundaes. Warm the pie first so the ice cream melts on top. YUM!
Apple Pie Sundaes
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 4 Slices Leftover Apple Pie (Divided)
- 4 Cups Caramel Or Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Divided)
- 4 Tablespoons Dried Cranberries (Divided)
- Whipped Cream (Garnish)
- Break up and crumble 2 slices pie among bowls or sundae glasses. Divide 2 cups ice cream among bowls. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons dried cranberries. Crumble another 2 slices apple pie on top. Add another 2 cups ice cream and 2 tablespoons dried cranberries. Top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved