Crisp apples and dried cranberries come together in a fresh Autumn salad. Feel free to double or triple for a larger group.
Autumn Apple & Cranberry Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Pound Roasted Chicken Breast (Sliced)
- 8 Cups Salad Greens (Spring Green Mix, Arugula, Baby Spinach)
- 1 Red Apple (Cored And Sliced)
- 1 Green Apple (Cored And Sliced)
- 1 Cup Roughly Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Apple Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- In large-size bowl toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, feta, and cranberries.
- Whisk together apple juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, kosher salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss with salad. Arrange sliced chicken on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved