Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Truth is that sometimes I’m lazy, but want to serve a nice dessert. A free-form berry costata is the perfect answer. I really like this berry combination and it goes well with either whipped cream or French vanilla ice cream
- 1 Pint Strawberries (Sliced)
- 2 Cups Blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Unbleached Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- One Disk Pie Dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine sliced strawberries, blackberries, sugar, flour, and salt.
- Roll dough into circle and place on prepared baking sheet. Place fruit mixture in center of dough. Using your fingers seal edges.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved