Buffalo is delicious and excellent grilled. Most grocery stores sell it these days. Buffalo doesn’t need to be cooked as long as hamburger meat, so make sure not to overcook it.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 13 ratings
- 1 Pound Ground Buffalo
- 1/2 Red Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size bowl combine all ingredients. Form into patties and grill or fry burgers on a medium heat between 6 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and serve as you would any other burger.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 14 Minutes Total Time: 29 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved