Grilled & Stuffed Avocados
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 10 ratings
- 2 Large Ripe Avocados (Pitted)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Fire up grill until coals are nice and hot.
- Cut avocados in half and carefully remove pit with spoon. Drizzle with fresh lime juice and brush with olive oil.
- Gently place avocados, cut side down, on grill over hot coals 3 minutes. Remove from grill and transfer to serving plate.
- Season with kosher salt and pepper. Fill with chopped tomatoes and feta cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 3 Minutes Total Time: 18 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved