Chocolate Chunk & Almond Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2/3 Cup Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place paper baking cup in each muffin cup or grease each cup in muffin pan.
- In large-size bowl beat softened butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Add vanilla and milk. Beat until combined.
- In large-size bowl combine flour, baking powder, and kosher salt. Add wet mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just combined. Batter will be a bit lumpy. Stir in chocolate chunks and almonds.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until cups are about 2/3 full.
- Place in oven 18 to 20 minutes until muffins are golden.
- Remove from oven. Remove muffins from pan and transfer to wire racks to cool before serving.
- Makes 12 Muffins
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved