Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Melted chocolate gives these cookies a soft and chewy center.
- 1 1/3 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Cut Up)
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 3/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- In medium-size bowl combine chocolate chips and butter. Place in microwave 30-second intervals until butter melts. Stir until smooth.
- In large-size bowl beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add chocolate mixture, baking powder, and kosher salt. Beat in flour until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place powdered sugar in wide bowl.
- Remove cookie dough from fridge. Scoop and roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball into powdered sugar until well coated. Place on cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Place in oven 10 to 12 minutes until tops look set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Makes About 50 Cookies
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 52 Minutes Chill Time: 2 Hours
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved