If you’re eliminating gluten from your diet these Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes are a wonderful treat.
Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3.5 Ounces 70% Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop chocolate into pieces. Add chopped chocolate and butter to medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Place in microwave and cook in 30-second increments until chocolate and butter have melted. Stir in between increments.
- In large-size bowl combined melted chocolate mixture with brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Sift in cocoa powder and kosher salt. Mix until combined.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners and divide batter among cups. Place in oven and bake 12 to 14 minutes until top have just set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on wire rack.
- Decorate, as your heart desires.
- Serves 12
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:14 Minutes Total Time:34 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved